15 Drivers Representing UAE at IAME International Final 2016
The UAE has a 15 drivers entered at the IAME International Final 2016 taking place in Le Mans France from 10th -16th October 2016.
The IAME International Final is one of the biggest karting events in the world with over 400 drivers entered across 5 classes. The winner in each class is crowned X30 World Champion.
Most entries are qualified from winning their respective X30 championship in their home country X30 race series.
UAE drivers are represented across all five X30 classes; the UAE driver line up is:
- Lachlan Robinson – X30 Junior
- Liam Crystal – X30 Junior
- Shimab Al Habsi – X30 Junior
- Enzo Fontanella – X30 Junior
- Omar Alami – X30 Senior
- Fraser Rose – X30 Senior
- Jakob Robinson – X30 Senior
- Maz Chughtai – X30 Senior
- Craig Shenton – X30 Master
- Kevin Day – X30 Master
- Nadia Khan – X30 Master
- Tom Bale – X30 Super
- Sean Babington – X30 Super Shifter
- Hussain Umid Ali - X30 Super Shifter
- Alex Annivas – X30 Super Shifter
This is a record number of drivers from the UAE entered in a single race event. Most drivers won their place in the International Final by qualifying at the X30 Challenge UAE, with others entering the competition directly.